75 Best Marriage Quotes That Make The Heart Melt
- What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how
compatible you are but how you deal with incompatibility. — Leo Tolstoy
- Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person. — Sophia Bush
- You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life. — Julia Child
- A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short. — Andre Maurois
- Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's
something you do.
It's the way you love your partner every day. — Barbara De Angelis
- We had a happy marriage because we were together all the time.
We were friends as well as husband and wife. We just had a good time. — Julia Child
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. - Ruth Graham
- I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love
When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age,
I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every
smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes,
when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face,
I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all.
I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until
the last breath leaves your body or mine. ― Laurell K. Hamilton, A Lick of Frost
(sweet things to say to your wife in a text
sweet things to say to your wife when you miss her
paragraphs to say to your wife)
- Best friends for life, husband and wife.
- If I get married, I want to be very married. — Audrey Hepburn
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. — Henny Youngman
- So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard;
we're gonna have to work at this everyday,
but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, forever, everyday.
You and me... everyday. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- True lover stands by each other's side on pleasant days and stands closer on painful days.
- Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you cannot live without.
- Wedding is festival of love, laughter, cheer and share everything for lifelong.
- If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything. ― Marilyn Monroe
- You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real.
- I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self
And it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild
suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning
of everything. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and sickness it would still be dear. ― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.― Friedrich Nietzsche
- A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him
just to find her.
― Max Lucado
- Let there be spaces in your togetherness - Khalil Gibran
- Liza, I love you more than any words can say. You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever. David Gest
- I would pause my favourite movie, serial, shows, game just to text you
back or call you back.
Tell her how much she means to you with this lovely quotes. She will know the gravity of your love for her.
- This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet. ― Jalaluddin Mevlana Rumi
- For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and
less than tomorrow. ― Rosemonde Gérard
This quote will tell her the saga of your growing love for your lady and is sure to make her feel special. Be prepared for a hug when you get home tonight.
- You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, and what's written in the stars. ― Anaïs Nin
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. ― Kahlil Gibran
- Come sleep with me: We won't make Love, Love will make us. ― Julio Cortázar
- The heart has its reasons which reason knows not. ― Blaise Pascal
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him." — Brendan Behan
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. ― Oscar Wilde, An Ideal Husband
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. ― Tom Robbins
- A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love,
from love to matrimony in a moment.
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens
dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it
rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's
cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat
not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let
each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though
they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's
keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand
together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand
apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.
― Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
- I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and
at times hard to handle. But if you can't
handle me at my worst, then you sure as
hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
- Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.
- I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you,
with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.
I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated
to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred
lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you ― Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars
- Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever.
True bonding between husband and wife is made by true
love, best friendship, loyal relationship, trust, respectand
better understanding for each other.
- Marriage is melodious songs of strongest affection and togetherness, come what may.
- Marriage is final destination of true love relationship.
- Marriage is institution driven by love more and live more.
- I profess to always love you, even during the 20-20 cricket season!
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person. - Mingon McLaughlin
- Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
- To keep your marriage brimming, With love in the loving cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up. - Ogden Nash
- The longest sentence you can form with two words is: I do. - H. L. Mencken
- I'm a very committed wife. And I should be committed,
too — for being married so many times. — Elizabeth Taylor
- An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she
the more interested he is in her. — Dame Agatha Christie
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half-shut afterwards. — Benjamin Franklin
- Marriage: a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry
and the remaining chapters written in prose. — Beverley Nichols
- At every party there are two kinds of people ... those who want to go
home and those who don't.
The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.— Ann Landers
- What I love most about my home is who I share it with. — Tad Carpenter
- After the chills and fever of love, how nice is the 98.6 degrees of marriage. — Mignon McLaughlin
- Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
- “A soulmate is a romantic partner who really understands the needs of
your soul, mind and body with little or no explanation needed.” - Lebo Grand
Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. — Oscar Wilde
- “Husbands and wives need to return regularly to the kinds of romantic
activities that drew them together in the first place.”
― James C. Dobson, Life on the Edge: A Young Adult's Guide to a Meaningful Future
- Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle.
To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.." — Fred Rogers
- I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife
First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it. — Lyndon B. Johnson
- Marriage is the alliance of two people,
one of whom never remembers birthdays
and the other who never forgets them. — Ogden Nash
- Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship. - Marilyn Monroe
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in
friendship, is conversation.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with
the same person.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood
that they are on the same side.
- There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the
end of a day knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting
for the sound of his footsteps.
- "Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are." —Will Ferrell, actor